Friday, October 4, 2013

Amazing Things I've Heard Presented Out Of Context: Part I

-"Vagina Gets Vagina!"-

Hey look at that, a new theme!

-"Amazing Things I've Heard Presented Out Of Context"-

You know when you're out sometimes, and you overhear something either completely amazing / hilarious / offensive depending on how much of the conversation / song / movie you were paying attention to? That is essentially the idea here.

I thought I'd start with the gem above.

Also worth noting is that I decided to change the address and name for this blog, as it was far too long and a little bit pretentious.
the address is now:
====================
-idrawmyself.blogspot.com-
====================
I think it's a fairly accurate description of what goes on here, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment